Sunday, December 1, 2013

Brand Spankin' New Holiday Lapbook!

I'm sure you have probably heard of the sale already!

Of course, I am participating!  Click Here to visit my store!  My store is already on sale for 20% off, but starting tomorrow you can get an extra 10% off with the code CYBER. Don't forget to type in the code.  Every sale I always seem to forget!  I hope that I'm not the only one who does that....

I have a new product to share too! Just in time for the sale and the holidays.  I love lapbook units, and this is my first holiday lapbook, but I am in love with it!  It still includes everything you are used to, even though it's a holiday lapbook.  



This lapbook is meant for big kids who still like to celebrate the holiday, but whose teachers just don't have as much time to do holiday activities that don't fit in with the standards! Problem solved, with all of the fold-its I have included Informational (nonfiction)  reading selections to go with it! There are also quick checks to monitor comprehensions (and take a quick grade!)

Here is a picture of the completed lapbook.

Click Here to check it out! 

Happy Shopping tomorrow ladies and gents!  Have a great week back to school!

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas lapbook looks great! I added it to my wishlist for the big sale tomorrow!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...