Friday, November 29, 2013

Five For Friday-Thankful Style

Thank you to everyone that commented on my last post!  As a thank you to my followers (even though I have been so absent lately) I sent it to everyone who commented! I hope you guys enjoy my Animal Lapbook! If you missed that post, here is the link to the new lapbook!

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving Week! I had so much fun celebrating with my family and friends.  This week was my week.  I had some great things happen and I have a lot to be thankful for!


It's been a long time since I linked up, but here goes!




 My Donor's Choose project was funded in less than a week! I'll be receiving two mini iPads and cases! I am so excited!


This week was our school's Book Fair.  We had a Change War and I won!  So I was the Book Fair-oh! I got to wear this awesome get-up all day and I won $25 to spend at the Book Fair for my class. 


Well, we had school Monday and Tuesday and our Holiday started Wednesday.  Well, Tuesday we had a two hour delay because of ice on the road.  Shortest work week ever! Yesterday I ate with my family and had a great game night with great friends! This morning I went Black Friday shopping with my brother to buy a Christmas tree for my mom.  How many people do you know who wait outside Home Depot on Black Friday?  Well, now you know at least one! :)

I also did some online shopping! My favorite purchase was for myself (don't tell anyone!) 

I have been dying to have a Silhouette, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it! But this was too good of a deal! I bought the Cameo bundle, a $400 value for $229! AMAZING! Just use the code HOLIDAY at checkout! If you are wanting one, Click Here to check it out!

Are you doing any online shopping? Because guess what?  My TPT store is on sale for 20% off!

I left the best news for last!  I haven't shared much about my personal life on here lately.  My boyfriend is a pretty private person, but I have his permission to share on here!  


I'm engaged!   The soon-to-be-mister took me to the jewelry store and we designed the ring and watched it being made! It was so much fun!  He offered to plan some romantic proposal, but I couldn't take it! I had to have the ring and I couldn't wait to officially be his fiancee.  I can be a little impatient when it comes to something so beautiful and shiny.  

I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend! :) 






9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your engagement! The ring is gorgeous. Let him do an after the ring proposal. Nothing like watching them be creative :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your engagement! What an absolutely beautiful ring!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - congratulations! What a great story and ring! Also, thanks again for the animal lapbook. I could feel your happiness through my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. A beautiful ring and a neat way to become engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! (No worries about no romantic proposal from me...my sweetie said, "Don't you think it is about time we got married?" So there you go!)

    Love, love, love your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! You both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! Congratulations to you both. Your ring is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your engagement!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! How sweet of you to share! The ring is gorgeous!! Enjoy this special time of your life :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...