Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Need A Little Help From My Friends

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I love Grumpy Cat! Hehe! 

So First Things First.  I need some help from my readers!  

I like change.  I always have. Especially in the spring! I want to redesign my blog. Not only that, I think I want to rename it!  Something fresh, something original. Something ME!  So I'd love to hear from you.  Any ideas? Any suggestions for a new name?  I love Polka Dots and my last name is Polk, I'd love a name to play on that! :) 

So here's the deal, leave a comment with your idea! If I pick your idea, then I'll give you $25 worth of items from my store!! :)  

Thank you to everyone who commented on my Friday Post! 
Annie and Teacher Mom won my new task cards! Check your email ladies. :) 

If you didn't win, I have some good news!

You can grab these for 20% off today only!  
Here are some of my favorite things that you can grab on sale today!

 Task Cards that are Great for Test Prep!


Some Fun Lapbook Units too!





Click on any of the Pictures above to check out these items, or Click Here to visit my store!

Be sure to go check our Megan's Blog to see the other store that are participating today! :)


8 comments:

  1. I love that grumpy cat! I also have been wanting a blog design change. I just can't decide what I want and it's kinda expensive to change!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. An idea for your new blog name:

    The Polka Dot Spot

    Just a thought...
    Cindee aka podmember@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polk-ing Around Third Grade
    Polka Dots at the Third Grade Spot
    Third Grade Polka Dots

    Not sure if you're wanting to keep third grade in the title... But those are my ideas if you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about something using Polk-A? (As in Polk, A.)

    Maybe "Polk-A Dot your I's and Cross your T's" or "On the Polk-A Dot"

    Yeah, I like corny sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. "Polk"a Dots Third Grade Spot

      carteam@tulsaschools.org

      Delete
  6. Pencils, Paper, Polka Dots (or something like that!) I was trying to think of teachery things. I hope you figure out something you love!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...