I decided to share with you guys, because I love finding new recipes, so hopefully you do. They are all healthy, WW friendly. As well as pretty easy to make. Let's just say that I love the crockpot! Here's what is on the plan for this week....
All of these recipes are online, so just click on the links below!
1. Last night I made the Weightwatchers Slow Cooker Lasagna. Trust me, you would never know it's WW! I've made this one before and it is one of my favorite recipes of all time. Plus it's a great way to chop up some extra veggies like carrots and zuchinni to add in there. You'd never even know they were there.
2. Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches. I'm making this tonight and I'm so excited! I love caesar anything! (Plus I found some great caesar dressing that is low in points! Thanks Wal-mart Brand!)
3. Chicken Taco Chili- I love Chicken, I love tacos and I love chili. Yum. Can't wait! I haven't made these before but it seems really easy and delicious.
4. Skinny Sour Cream Enchiladas- These are DIVINE! I love Mexican food. I actually don't use the sour cream though. I use plain greek yogurt. It's way lower in WW points and you could never tell the difference. I use greek yogurt in anything that calls for sour cream!
5. Chicken Pot Pie Soup- I haven't made this before, but it intrigues me! I'll let you know what I think.
The great thing about all of the recipes, most can be made in the crockpot, so I can put it together the night before and start it when I leave in the morning. I'm also planning on freezing the leftovers, so I can enjoy these tasty meals later when I am way too tired or too busy to cook!
Also, we finally got around to making our cute little love monsters today for our Valentine's Pouches. I used to make cute little bags or boxes, but I'm so over that. Besides I have zero room in my classroom, not to mention zero time! :)
Here is mine! I forgot to take pictures of my kiddos' bags. Pooey! We made the same ones last year, (why reinvent the wheel with my lack of time??). Click here to visit that post, plus print out some printables to make your own! They could also go on a box or a bag, or even accompany some writing!
Also, while we are talking about oldies, but goodies, here are some freebies from last year to help you out on Valentine's Day! Click on the picture to download them from my TPT shop!