Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Happy New Year ladies and gents! It's 2013 and I still can't believe it.  2012 was a great year for me in blog world! This time last year 50 of you guys were following me and I only had a few freebies in my store! So I'm excited to see what this year has in store. 

This is what I am currently dealing with...
So I am going to do my best to finish this post without moving this cutie!

I am linking up with the fabulous Jen to share my New Year's Resolutions.  Who better than you guys to keep me accountable? 
Personal Resolution:
Finding a Balance!  This past year I spent so much time on my professional life, I left little time for everything else.  I want to make more time for my friends and family.  As well as making more time for myself!  Mainly, making time to go to the gym!  

Blogging Resolution:
Last year my resolution was to blog on a regular basis. This year, I want to focus on writing more posts of substance.    Which means that I'll have to make sure I am doing things in my classroom that are so awesome that I MUST post about it.  Now that I have a grasp on our new curriculum and standards, I am hoping to have more time to be creative!  

Hopefully I can keep to this resolutions this year. I can't wait to read everyone else's resolutions!

3 comments:

  1. You are right! Our posts could have been carbon copies :) Happy 2013!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals and I totally am on board with trying to find a balance... whew- there's just never enough time! Happy 2013, my friend :)

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Amber! Wishing you the best in 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...