Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Currently

It's the beginning of a new year and a beginning of a new month, so I am linking up with Farley!

Oh' boy fourth grade


I am listening to the Sugar Bowl, well because Mark put it on. 

I am loving...this Greek Frozen Yogurt. Oh my, I love regular greek yogurt and I am having a love affair with the frozen version. Yum. Yum. Yum!

I am thinking....gosh Christmas Break, why were you so short? We went back today and although I loved the sweet little hugs and hellos from my thirdsters, I miss my bed. 

I am wanting....Have you read Beautiful Creatures?  I saw the trailer for the movie and I just had to read it. I loved it.  I just started the second one.  Disclaimer...I read books written for 15 year olds. 

I am needing...an Intervention. Guys, its bad. I am talking real bad.  My parents got me a Blu-Ray with Wi-fi.  So I can watch Netflix on it. I have. A Lot.  I've watched the first three seasons of Gossip Girl since Christmas.  I told you I need an Intervention.  

My OLW...Purpose.  
I just feel kinda blah lately.  Like my life has just been kind of stagnant.  I need a new direction, or at least a more defined direction.  Professionally, Blogging Wise, and kind of Personally too. Vague, I know.  

So, be sure to go and check out the gazillion blogs already linked up! For those of you who are already back at school, I feel ya. For those of you still on break, I don't even want to hear it! :)  

Have a great Thursday Friends!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh I'll have to try that Greek frozen yogurt...sounds yummy! And I too read books for 15 year olds, so I'll have to check that out :)

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed my bed this morning! Winter break went by WAY too fast. I loved seeing my kiddos, but I could have extended my break until Monday. Loved reading your currently!

    Jeannie
    The 2nd Grade Surprise
    http://the2ndgradesurprise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Too!!!! Bahahahah! Oh how I miss you! I love how we share thoughts without even being together :)

    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Creatures is on my To Read list! (I love your OLW!)
    Mary Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl...first day back blues. It will get better, promise! Purpose. If you find it, let me know. I'll pay you good money for it.

    Hugs:)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  6. That yogurt sounds amazing... need to check it out!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Creatures is on my reading list! No worries, most of what I read is written for 15 years olds too. :) I think I can get away with it though since I teach 11 and 12 year olds. I am also loving your OLW. Purpose is such a great one! I need to be more aware of my purpose when I am doing things.

    Katie
    Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher
    k.e.klohn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got stuck watching the Sugar Bowl too. And then he recorded it and watched it again. Seriously?? lol

    And I am right there with ya on the GG episodes on Netflix! Do you watch "Hart of Dixie?" That should be your next show if not :)

    -Courtney
    http://2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greek frozen yogurt sounds yummy! We go back Monday - I may need a treat after that!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...