Sunday, January 27, 2013

Five for Friday (or Sunday) v.2


Two days in a row.  I know, it's amazing.
fiveforfriday
I love Kristen and her cute little self so I wanted to link up to!  Plus, I love sharing random things about my week.  Is it ok that none of my things are about teaching? Like I said I yesterday, I only taught for 8 hours this week.... So here we go.

1.  Like I said yesterday, we had an "ice storm" here on Friday.  I live in the South guys, so people go crazy. They have to make sure they have milk and bread.  Why milk and bread? Don't ask me.  This picture sums it up.


Basically all it did around here was get me out of school early and ruin my Friday night plans. 

2.  Last night I went and saw Silver Linings Playbook.  I loved it.  
Strange Indie Type Film + Sexy Bradley Cooper=Win. 

I just had to look past the fact that he was an Eagles Fan...

Speaking of Indie Strange Movies here are some other ones I've enjoyed lately.  
Safety Not Guaranteed Poster
This movie was amazing.   Besides, I have a crush on Mark Duplass from The League and Jake Johnson from New Girl. 

BernieJeff, Who Lives at Home

(500) Days of Summer Poster
This is an oldie but a goodie.  One of my faves of all time!

In fact my boyfriend is waiting on me to get off of here so we can watch Moonrise Kingdom...

3.  I am going to see Lucy Calkins in March in Columbia, SC.  My dear friend Elisabeth told me about it so I'm going with her and some of her work friends.  

It's all about her New Common Core Units in Writing.  I'm so excited!!!  

4.  I am moving next Friday into my new apartment! I am so excited!  I lived with a roomie for two years and then she had to go and get married.  I've been living with my parents for the last six months just to save up.  So I'm moving into a fabulous two bedroom with so much space!  So I've been shopping!

Here is my favorite purchase so far. I bought this new Bed Set, because I've had the same one for like four years and I needed a change.  
I asked some friends on Facebook if this was OK for a grown up and they said yes. So I went for it! I LOVE the second picture.  

5.  Since I'll be doing my own cooking again and I want to continue being Healthy, I started a new Healthy Recipes Board on Pinterest.  I'd love to have some more people adding fabulous delicious pins! If you'd like to be added, just click here to follow the board (and me of course) and leave you're pinterest link in a comment and I'll add ya!

If you missed it yesterday, I'm having Just Because Giveaway!  Click here to check it out!  

Have a great Monday.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for moving out and decorating!! It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up for the healthy boreds. Le sigh. ;)



    Lindsay
    My Life as a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Silver Lining Playbook on my list of movies to see. I'm following you on Pinterest now - that looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be a part of the healthy foods board! :) http://pinterest.com/LoveLearnTeach/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...