Monday, January 7, 2013

Crazy for Clipart!!!

Well I've been back at school since last Wednesday and I am already ready for another break!  My kiddos have been little sweeties though and we have gotten back in the swings of things.  Even so, I am not ready to post about school things.  We are behind in every single subject so we are flying through our material.  No time for pictures, I'm running around like a crazy person. 

So, to relax, I am going to link up with 
Photobucket
to  post about one of my favorite things, CLIPART! 

Clipart is so important for any teacher wanting to break into TPT.  When I first started I don't think I understood the importance of clipart.  I mean most of us elementary school teachers are women who love cutesy.  I know I do.  If it has polka dots, chevron or bright colors then I am sold!  



So here we go...




So go check out Lindsay's Linky Party for some new clipart.  

Now, I really want to buy some more clipart!  But, I'm trying to save my money for New Apartment Shopping! Yep, I'm moving February 1st!  I am feeling the need for some new decor shopping, so clipart can wait.  

I'll be spending tomorrow writing plans for Testing Review for May with some other third grade teachers in our county.  I cannot even start to think about Testing, so I do not know how this is going to go! Have a great week friends!



5 comments:

  1. I love this Linky! Thanks for sharing your faves!! I forgot about Sonya DeHart...and I have those backgrounds!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling SO behind in everything with my class also. It's been crazy!! Our state testing is the first of March... Yikes!! Thanks for the great ideas. I had never heard of Sonya DeHart and love those letters by Pink Pueblo.

    Have a great week!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that you linked up! Your family clipart is precious and I DO love that "A"! So fun! Stop by anytime! :)

    Lindsay
    Primary Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely loving this linky...but it's feeding my addiction.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your selections. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...