Saturday, December 29, 2012

The BEST and BRIGHTEST of 2012!

So I've been a little MIA for the past two weeks!  I have been insanely busy with...

My Roommate's Bachelorette Party

Then tons of other weddings festivities
Then Christmas of course! Our big family tradition is decorating cookies on Christmas Eve..
Not to mention the last week before break was crazy!  We had our Christmas Party, Polar Express Day and even a field trip!  

So, I hope you all had a great Holiday!

I've been a busy girl and blogging has been the last thing on my mind!  But when I saw Christina's super fun linky I knew I had to link up! You know how us teachers LOVE to reflect. 

I started seriously blogging around this time last year and it has been a great year for me!  I have grown so much as a teacher.  I've fallen in love with creating things to use in my classroom and share with the world.  I've made some great friends along the way too!  Plus, you guys have shown me so much love! :) 

So first off,  the BEST thing that happened to me in blog land this year was discovering TPT and opening a shop!  I am amazed at what a difference TPT has made in my life.  This summer I had to move back in with my parents since my roommate was getting married and bought a house with her now husband!  TPT is allowing me to move back out and completely pay for rent and utilities!  How awesome is that?  It is a HUGE help for me!  I'm sure my NC friends definitely understand where I'm coming from.  (Thanks for our pay freeze NC....)

My BEST Post, or at least I think so...
Is my Classroom Reveal! I am in absolute love with my classroom this year!  It is just so pretty!

My BEST Post (according to Google)...
Last March, I posted about about teaching time with a fun foldable.  It's a freebie too!

My BEST Freebie (according to Google Stats)

Another Math Freebie about word problem clue words. 
I don't teach with this mindset anymore, but it's still a great tool for struggling learners! (I'll share about that another time!) 

My BEST and Most Popular Product I created

I love these foldables! It really does make map skills and geography so much more fun!

What would blogging be without good blogging friends?? It is hard to just pick a couple of friends, but I'll try.  These ladies have inspired me, made me laugh and been great friends! 

Elizabeth from Fun in Room 4B
who let me stay at her house when she didn't know me!

Lindsay from My Life as a Third Grade Teacher
who was inspired to move to third grade because of me....haha!

Katie from Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher
who is brave enough to handle middle school!

Dana at 3rd Grade Gridiron
who shares my love for MTV Shows

Julie from Second Grade Style
who is super sweet and is just starting up her TPT shop!

and my real life friend Elisabeth from Twins, Teaching and Tacos!
who started this blogging journey with me!

They aren't the only ones, but I can't make this post any longer!

Oh and one last Best! BEST Blogging Memory
The two meet ups I went to! 



The BRIGHTEST thing  about this year is YOU! 

Thank you so much to everyone who has left a comment, sent an email or purchased an item from me!  You guys have made me feel so special! Thank you sooooo much guys and gals! :)

(Oh even though I love you guys, I am apologizing in advance.  I had to put the jumble of number and letters verification back on.  I know, I hate it too, but I was getting like 20 emails a day of spam comments. Sorry guys!)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I'm always looking for other 3rd grade blogs... can't wait to check yours out!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! It was so awesome getting to meet you in SC! And it's even more awesome to know that we share the love of so many awesome shows! ;)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! I hope we can meet someday!

    Happy new Year!
    Lindsay
    My Life as a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are pretty gosh awesome too! Thanks for the love!

    Katie
    Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you my friend! We need to get up ASAP! Thanks for the shout out :)

    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...