Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Task Card Freebie

I loved hearing all of your holiday traditions!  So, I had my boyfriend choose 3 random numbers. He picked 2, 7 and 11.  So, congrats to Randi, Diane and Diving Into Learning!  Your government lapbook is in your inbox!





I have struggled fitting in math groups this year. Seeing how much my kiddos loved these centers really inspired me to fit them in my day more often.  

So you guys have probably recognized my love for task cards! I started created a Christmas themed set like a month ago and I kind of forgot about them!  I found them on my computer tonight and finished them up for you guys!  Who's up for a Christmas FREEBIE?


It's a set of 10 Christmas themed Task cards to practice 2 and 3 Digit Addition and Subtraction. They include questions with regrouping and without regrouping. I made them for my third graders, but they would be great to challenge second graders and review for older kids! :) 

You can download them here from TPT!  I'd love if you left some feedback too! 

I hope you can use them with with your kiddos!  

3 comments:

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...