Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Monday Made It-Christmas Edition


Don't you just love Tara's Monday Made Its??

How is it already December?  I miss my summer days of crafting, but I still have a little something!

My mom and I crafted a little this weekend! I have been loving all the mesh wreaths I have seen out and about. At the Southern Christmas Show they were HOT item and I couldn't believe how much they were selling for!.  So we watched some Youtube Videos to learn how to make them.  Mom wanted one that still had lots of greenery, so we just added to a regular wreath.


Then we made one for my mom's friend and drove over to her house and put it on her door while she was gone.  


I think they turned out super cute and they were way easy to make!

I can't wait to check out everyone else's crafting ideas!

Off I go to write some sub plans for Friday.  I had a filling fall out today and I have to take the day off to go to the dentist on Friday.  It has been 5 weeks since I was at school for a whole week, due to sickness, holidays and one mental health day! I don't know what I'll do next week! :)

Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to make one of those wreaths:) You may have just pushed me in that direction:))) Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wreaths are gorgeous, I love them!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...