Thursday, November 29, 2012

"When I Was..." Linky Party

So I've been home sick today so I have nothing classroom related to share, but when I saw this fun linky from
 

I knew I had to link up!  It's "When I Was In..."  Linky Party. We are all linking up with pictures from the grade we teach.  Aka, a walk down memory lane.

So I went searching through my mom's photos and found my school photos from elementary school.  It took forever to find mine from third grade and I found some along the way I wanted to share too! (Oh and my scanner was being so mean, so I just took pictures of them with my phone!)


The summer before Kindergarten in my dance costume. 

Kindergarten 1991

First Grade. 1992 Do you want to know how I knew I was in First Grade, Check the Button.)
 
Ross Perot Baby!!  Apparently picture day was election day too. 

Second Grade. 1993

Third Grade. 1994
Gotta love that Western look.  I live in NC by the way. 

That's as far as I'm going because it's scary in fourth grade.
Was I not the tallest child ever? I was looking at pictures and I could not believe how much older I looked as a child. 

Just so you can remember how I look now...
Here I am with my very tall boyfriend.  I'm 5'8" and he is 6'5".  He was also very tall as a child.  Like 5' in 3rd grade tall. We may have the tallest children known to man.  Maybe they'll make us rich as basketball players. 

I can't wait to see everyone else's pictures from when they are young.  I think it's so much fun!


12 comments:

  1. Awww you're so cute. LOVE the Ross Perot one!!!

    Lindsay
    My Life as a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the linky party. Your pics are so cute, and the Ross Perot sticker is HILARIOUS!

    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics; you are SO cute in your pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! You were as cute as a button!! :) Thanks for linking up, Amber!!


    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I remember voting for Perot in 3rd grade! I wanted to be different. You were adorable!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Ross Perot...that's great! I'm doing this tomorrow. I have to get pictures from my momma. :-) You're too cute.

    Jeannie
    The 2nd Grade Surprise
    http://the2ndgradesurprise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love all the pics! I linked up too!
    Amy
    3 Teacher Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute:) I love the western look the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing these with us. You were such a doll....still are :) I love all of your products. I purchased the multiplication lapbook the other day and love it...I'm using it for compacting with my higher level third graders.

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops...didn't mean multiplication lapbook...it was all the foldable templates that were from you I believe...Love that as well! Sorry about that!

      Stephanie Ann
      Sparkling in Third Grade

      Delete
  10. So stinkin' cute, Amber! My post is coming Tuesday night...and I didn't go past 1st grade. The "mushroom" haircut came pretty soon after that, so I refuse to show pics! :)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...