Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful for Blogging!

Can you believe that next week is Thanksgiving??  I sure can't!

So, to show some thankfulness, I'm linking up with the fabulous Stephanie at


I have so much to be thankful for when it comes to blogging!  

1. I know you've probably heard about a gazillion bloggers say that blogging has completely changed their life.  It is totally true.  I have been blogging right around a year and it has rejuvenated my love for teaching and helped me to become a more effective and fun teacher!  

2. All the Freebies!  I used to spend hours reinventing the wheel or using lame worksheets out of a Blah Book!  But now, all I have to do is check my Pinterest Boards, check out my Google Reader or search on TPT.  There are quality freebies everywhere! 

3. A great network of bloggers who have become my friends!  I'm not going to lie, I consider so many of  you my real life friends!  :)  

4. Inspiration!  So many of you inspire me to be a better teacher.  Not to mention all of the encouragement I get from you readers!  

What are you thankful for in blogging world? I'd love to hear!

Oh and before I go, I have some new task cards, Thanksgiving Style!


They are similar to my Halloween Task Cards, but these have 2 and 3 digit numbers!  You can check them out at TPT or TN for only $1.75.  

I'll give away two sets to you guys! Just leave a comment telling me what you are thankful for, blog-world or otherwise!  Be sure to leave your email!

24 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! And I agree with you...blogging has changed my life too :)

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for recent unanswered prayers. In the end I will be much happier. thanks for sharing.
    Melissa
    mmartinez@ashland.k12.wi.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for a job that I love and family who supports me.
    sara.shipe@fwcs.k12.in.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for my family and my continued cancer-free body!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for all the creative bloggers put there who have inspired me to be a better teacher! Personally, I'm thankful for my hubby and daughter.
    Dayzgrl8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful for all the creative bloggers put there who have inspired me to be a better teacher! Personally, I'm thankful for my hubby and daughter.
    Dayzgrl8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for teachers who share!!! I love reading other teacher's blogs!!! amyflohr@maryville.k12.mo.us

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful for good health, a good job, a good life outside of school and my husband.

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thankful for my husband that does all the cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thankful for my parents who continue to inspire me even in their old age. I can't imagine my life without them.

    Angie
    buchanana@flaglerschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thankful for finally having my own apartment and not sharing my parent's basement anymore!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops! Forgot my email.

      bookskt19@yahoo.com

      :) Kaitlyn
      Smiles and Sunshine

      Delete
  12. I am thankful for so many things this year. My fiance. New puppy. for my family even though they are all 600 miles away they still encourage and support everything I do. My friends and co~workers when I lost both grandparents this year they were there to lend a helping hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I forget my email ~~ Juliasmajdek@ccs.k12.nc.us

      Delete
  13. I am thankful for creative people like you that blog and create amazing resources to keep my teaching exciting and engaging. Thank you for doing what you do and doing it well! Leeann

    lacuje@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am thankful for my sweet 8 month old baby boy :)

    lmabry@scsk12.org

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm thankful for my sons. I have a 20 year old and a 15 year old. They continue to leave me in awe at their ability to work hard and make me proud. When I look into their eyes, I still see those cute little faces I gave birth to so long ago. I love them more each day and am so thankful for them!

    Susan
    Learningisahoot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm having a giveaway!
    Stop by soon to enter!
    :)
    Tamera
    My Heart Belongs in First

    http://www.myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com/2012/11/polka-dot-birdie-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am thankful that I get paid to do something I love. I'd probably teach for free.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am thankful that I get paid to do something I love. I'd probably teach for free.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking forward to following your blog. I am a grade 3 teacher as well and it is great to see what is going on in other grade 3 classrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to get freebies and I appreciate your info on your pinterest boards. It always helps to know where to look. I will be watching yours from now on! Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
    kandiemccauley@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I’m thankful to blogging for letting me connect to the world. Through my blog, I was able to discover a lot of things, find friends, advisors, business partners and clients, and ideas that have helped me to shape my identity. So, let me say this here: thank you, blogging world!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...