Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween is Here Freebie!

Ok, I know I've already posted today, but I have a Halloween Freebie I wanted to share, since the big day is so close!

I've done these same activities with my kids before (you know, preblogging) so I cutesied them up and I wanted to share with you guys!

Download it for free at my TPT Store! I'd love some feedback!

Tomorrow is our Halloween Celebration (turned into full blown party! haha!) 

I hope you have a great time with your class during the holiday.  For those of you in the path of Sandy, stay safe! 

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this. Definitely using on Halloween. Thanks, friend!

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Wanted something quick and easy and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! You're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks so much!

    Be sure to check out my 100 Follower Giveaway!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! This is really cute!

    Heather
    Simple In Second

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...