Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Boo to You!

Ahh! I've been Boo'ed!  I don't do well with being scared.  I'm a big baby.  I went to go see Sinister this weekend with Mark and I'm still terrified.  Somehow I agreed to go see Paranormal Activity 4 tomorrow night. I'm preparing myself.

Oh, back to the subject!

    

Thanks to Elisabeth at

Cassandra at
 

and Tracey at
Third Grade All Stars


I'm supposed to Boo some other bloggers, but I'm late to the game. So, instead I want to BOO some faithful readers out there!  The first FIVE people to comment and leave their email will get to choose any item from my store that they want! :)  

I really don't have the time for many Halloween activities at school, but I wanted to share some of my favorite finds this year!  I'm hoping that I can at least get to some of them. 

Boo in the Zoo: A Halloween Themed Animal Unit

Halloween Costume Fashion Show Writing Activity

FREE! This Halloween character trait activity involves students using Halloween costumes as clues to character traits.   Students must also give details to support their opinions on the chart provided. Both color and black/white charts are included. A list of character traits is also provided as a student reference sheet.

Fourth and Ten: Boo Ha Ha {Halloween Math Centers for Older Kids}

Monsters Monsters Everywhere! Freebie

These were all made by some of my FAVORITE ladies!

Oh and I have a new Halloween product up too!
You can check them out at TPT or TN! They are only $1.75!

Well tomorrow is a half day and Friday is a workday!  It's our first workday since school started. Yay for a break!  Have a great rest of the week!

Oh and don't forget...The first FIVE people to comment and leave their email will get to choose any item from my store that they want! :) 


16 comments:

  1. Your Halloween cards look so cute! I hope you have a great workday tomorrow (and that it's productive)!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...I would LOVE your Dazzling Data Task Cards! :o)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all of your fa"boo"lous ideas!!!!! Love 'em!!!
    Lana 2nd teacher in S. Ga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to reading your blog and love it! I would love your measurement problem solving unit!

    - Molly

    Mollykyles@knovalearning.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, I just checked back and realized I left the wrong address! It's mkyles@knovalearning.com. Just got the new address and I keep getting it wrong!

      Delete
  4. just found you on pintrest I love the new halloween addition and subtraction cards Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. The addition and subtraction task cards look great!

    Nicholewarnock@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new cards. My class was booed last week. Becky Stroh
    Becstroh@dps.k12.oh.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new cards. My class was booed last week. Becky Stroh
    Becstroh@dps.k12.oh.us

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh! Love the Halloween Addition and Subtraction Task Cards! So cute!
    nbctchick@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The task cards look so awesome! Oops! I'm a day late checking your post. I just booed you.
    http://stellar-students.blogspot.com/2012/10/booed-and-free-halloween-items.html

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the cards!!

    Julia
    Juliasmajdek@ccs.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the cards!!

    Julia
    Juliasmajdek@ccs.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the cards!!

    Julia
    Juliasmajdek@ccs.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love your blog. I have used some of the ideas you have in my room.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...