Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall Ya'll!!

I love Fall! It's filled with scarves, leggings, football and pumpkin spice lattes & muffins.

First off, I have three ladies who won my Mapping Lapbook & Foldables!


Congrats to Stephanie from 3rd Grade Thoughts, Kaitlyn from Smiles and Sunshine & Amanda C! Ladies, check your email!

If you didn't win, no worries because...


I'm joining Casey at Second Grade Maniac's Huge Sale!  Everything at my TPT & Teacher's Notebook shop is 20% off! Oh and since I'm a little late joining the party, I'll extend my sale through Monday! :)

 

Be sure to head over to her blog because there are LOTS of sales going on! 

Have a great rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I just realized that we have the same clipart for our blog design!! I LOVE Jazzy Patterns. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac: Fall Sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am teaching map skills next nine weeks. I think I am going to have to purchase this one! Looks great!

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber,
    Could you email me @ uwmayle@gmail.com? You won my custom organizer from my linky/freebie giveaway, but I can't seem to be able to email you. Thanks and have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...