Monday, September 17, 2012

All Da Bloggin Ladies!

What a great weekend!  Saturday was the SC Blogger Meeting. Well, SC, NC & GA Blogger Meeting to be exact.

Elisabeth (Twins, Teaching & Tacos) and I started the fun early and left Friday after school for SC to stay with Elizabeth (Fun in Room 4B). You see, we all started blogging around the same time and we're pretty much BFF's.  Yep, we stayed with her.  Had we met? No. But we totally knew each other! :)

We had a ton of fun. Talked teaching, life, and blogging (along with two bottles of wine!) It was a blast. 

Here we are!

Then we had the chance to hang out with some awesome ladies at California Dreaming! 


In attendance
from left to right- sort of
Autumn, Ashley, and Tammy from Fanatical in First Grade
Kim  (future blogger???)
Elizabeth from Fun in Room 4B
Gretchen from Always a Lesson
Shasta from The Loop
Heather and Juli from Simple In Second
Amanda from Teaching Maddeness
Rebecca from Landing in K
Natalie from Teachery Tidbits

Thanks, Rebecca, for compiling this awesome list. If you don't already follow these blogs, you should head on over and check them all out.

There were several other  ladies that I felt like I knew because I've followed their blogs for so long!




It was a huge group, so I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone as much as I would have liked, but I still had a blast. Everyone was so great! I can't wait for another get together of some Southern ladies. (maybe at the beach....)!  

Have a great rest of your Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I had the BEST time :) We must do it again soon!!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I am definitely jealous!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Amber! It looked like you all had an amazing time! Thanks for sharing all of your pictures!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...