Monday, August 13, 2012

Shopped Out and a FREEBIE!

I've had a busy weekend.  Friday I took my baby bro to college.  I guess he's not a baby anymore.

He is going to my college.  He is going to love it!

Then, last night I got to go the Carolina Panthers first preseason game! It was so much fun. Minus the whole not winning part.

Aren't those the cutest sunglasses?

Who else is loving the big sales this weekend? I sure am! Here is my loot so far.  I'm going to try and stay away tomorrow.

Check out the fabulous things I've gotten already!







I think I'm ready to start school in two weeks! Don't forget to check out my TPT and TN sales too! 

Speaking of....I have a new freebie for you! 

The best part? You can edit them to say whatever you want! 
They match my Polka Dot and Chevron Themed Classroom set (as well as several other freebies!)

Right now, you can get them at my Teacher's Notebook Shop. I'll add them to TPT after the big sale! 
(While you're over there, be sure to add my shop to your favorites. Sometimes I have special deals over there that I don't have at TPT!) 

Have a great Monday! I'll be spending it in my classroom trying to get my room ready! :)

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks sooo much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunglasses. Glad you had a great weekend. I'm off to add some of your finds in my cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister is going to college in a couple weeks too! (Although I can't bring her because I have to work...) She's thinking about being a high school math teacher, so we'll have two teachers in my family!

    I'm loving all the discounts this weekend. A great way to start a new year!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your purchases. Kelley's packet is awesome. You are going to love it. Thanks for the freebie!!!

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    Check out my Classroom Decor Pack of Your Choice Giveaway at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I LOVE these covers, but was wondering if there is any way to change the year to 2013-2014? Just wishful thinking! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...