Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Monday Made It- More Polka-Dot Craftiness

Well, it's not Monday, but I'm still linking up! Mainly because Tara is fabulous and I love her linky!   I haven't linked up the past few weeks, because man have I been busy!  As I'm sure everyone else has been too!  I still have a little while before kids come into my classroom, but I've been working hard in my room the past few days.  I cannot wait to show you the finished product.

Here's a little bit of what I've been crafting!


This is my math manipulatives shelf.  Even though I bought all matching tubs and made matching labels, it still looked to junky. 

I have always hated this stinking TV Cart!  At least know it has some style. (Ignore all the junk on the VCR and behind it! 
I don't have sewing machine. I decided my mom needed to get one, so I could use it. 
So I used this
Have you used this? It's fabulous.  You just use an iron.  Fabulous!

I also made a "Where Are We?" Sign
I added some Velcro
and Voila!  I still need to figure out how I'm going to store the ones we aren't using. 


One more thing ( and a freebie!)
I know I'm not doing a star theme or anything, but I wanted something a little more exciting, than "Great Job". I love the way it turned out!  Don't you just love the idea behind the clipchart?  I know we are all supposed to recognize good behavior, but with everything else sometimes it's hard to remember.  I really think this will help me remember daily!

You can grab your copy of the signs from my TN Shop or TPT Store for free!  


I am loving all of these polka-dots in my room.  My boyfriend was in my room today and I think he was taken aback by the amount of polka dots.  Hopefully I'll finish up soon so I can share. :)

Well I need to get to bed so I can force myself up early to get to school!  

7 comments:

  1. Love love love your polka dots. Your clip chart is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also doing a clip chart like that. I think it'll be great to reward students for good behavior, like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dots rock! I had that theme for years and loved it. Good luck finishing up with setting up your classroom!

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im doing polka dots too! Missthirdgrade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love polka dots, too! I don't know about you, but I will be singing Marty's "Circus-Afro" song all year. "...polka dot, polka dot, polka dot..." Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the polka dots! What a great way to hide all the wires! I found you through Monday Made It! I am your newest follower. I would love to have you come by and visit my blog. I am gearing up for a 100 follower giveaway--I am taking any donations from TPT stores. So come, it you have time, and wander around.

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally LOVING your classroom decor. Your kiddos are so lucky to have such an awesome teacher and classroom :)
    ☼ Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...