Monday, August 6, 2012

August Currently

I'm late to the party again!  Better late than never! 


Yes, my brother showed up with this "ATM" movie. Yep interesting.

Oh, and yes I won a laptop today!  I know I've told you before that I'm part of a technology program in my county called Pinnacle.  Well, we had our Annual Conference today and there were door prizes! I won another laptop for my room! So now I have 4 desktops, 1 Mini-Dell and 2 Dell Laptops! Woohoo!  Getting closer to one-on-one! haha.

Oh and my must haves...
1. Did you know I was doing a polka-dot and chevron theme? I bet you didn't! :)
2. I love composition books! They are the perfect size for little third graders to fill up a page with writing! I'm using them this year for writing workshop and content. I've already gotten 50! I bought 25 at Wal-Mart for 50 cents a piece. Today I found out that Office Max was giving away 5 composition books with a purchase of $5.  Teachers were able to get 10.  So I went twice today and my boyfriend went with me one time! So voila, 25 for FREE!
3. Does anyone else use Planbook.com?  I love it! I used it last year and my principal bought it for the whole school this year.  The main reason I love it?  All of the standards are 1 click away! Then they are added into your plans.  Plus, you can share with other teachers at your school.

So, those are my must haves! I've loved reading every one else's must haves.  I really think I am going to need a laminator and cameo stat.  Like for reals.

Now, go and link up with Farley if you haven't already!
Oh' boy fourth grade

9 comments:

  1. Too Funny that we linked up so close! And I am loving the fact that we both said haircut! Take care of my old Pinnacle laptop haha

    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new laptop!! That is so exciting!
    I'm your newest follower
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the laptop! That's cool. We have an online planner that we are supposed to be using, too. But, it's hard to navigate. I need to check out your site!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning a laptop! I love the polka dots!! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats on winning a laptop!! I can totally relate to the needing part of your linky! I need a haircut & pedi desperately! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new haircut and good looking feet are important to beginning the year. :)
    I LOVE polka dots too. Can't wait to see pics.

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  7. We use something called OnCourse Systems, which sounds like Plan Book...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you won a laptop? That's amazing!!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I want to have some of your computers!!

    I'm having my first ever linky party and I'm nervous no one will link up. Please help a bloggy friend out!!

    Lindsay
    My Life as a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...