Sunday, April 15, 2012

Geometry Freebie!

Spring Break is over. :(

It is so very sad.

39 Days Left.

I can't believe it!

This year really has flown by.

I have soooo very many things I need to fit in during those 39 days.

Even so, it was all I could do to even get lesson plans done for this week.  It was certainly a struggle.

I had planned on creating some Geometry Games over Spring Break.  That didn't happen.  I got one game done.  So instead of making it into a pack that isn't going to get done any time soon, I just decided to give it away for free.

It's really simple, easy way to review Geometry Terms, It's a Geometry Quick Draw Game!



Here is the lowdown...
Students work with a partner & take turns.
2. Lay cards facedown in a stack.
3. Partner A chooses a vocabulary card and reads aloud to Partner B. (They could also give clues)
4. Partner B draws the vocabulary word.
5. Partner A checks the drawing.

You can also play whole group or in a small group! It includes 36 Terms. 

You can download it for Free at my TN Shop and TPT Store.  I'd love if you left some feedback or a comment! :)

Oh and I know that I just finished a sale, but I had to give in to peer pressure and feel like I belong, so


15% off at my TN and TPT Shops until tomorrow!  

I had fun shopping today. I spent way too much money.  I just couldn't help it! 

Oh also, tonight is the last night to enter my first giveaway on Teacher's Notebook! Be sure to enter! 

Have a great Monday! (I think I can, I think I can.....get up that is)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amber!

    I am feeling the same way about my spring break being over! Where did the time go? Love your geometry quick draw game though! Thanks so much for the freebie!! And I am thinking I am going to need a long nap tomorrow to catch up on the sleep I will be missing from not being able to sleep in tomorrow morning! :)

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is now midnight and I cannot sleep to save my life!! I am so sad spring break is over but I am happy that you have an amazing new freebie :) you are the best and I don't know what id do without your products and talent, Amber!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amber!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my "Totally Terrific Tinkerin' Giveaway!"

    I'm glad you posted your link back to your blog, too! It's super cute with lots of great info! Now I'm your newest follower! :)

    Happy Monday!
    ~Jillian
    Just Tinkerin’ Around

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clicked the link to your blog and found this great advice and positive attitude It's super lots of great info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amber...Was able to visit your store, grab some freebies AND leave some feedback! Also your newest follower. Super cute stuff. Thanks for sharing!! SWING on over to my blog sometime to say hi and/or grab some freebies too! :-) Michelle nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebies!

    Summyr Siegel
    http://theteachaholic.blogspot.com
    http://facebook.com/theteachaholic

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...