Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine's Day Freebies!

Happy Saturday friends!
It's rainy and cold outside. No snow for North Carolina.
So I have been working on some freebies for you guys!

I have always done a candy heart math activity with my students at Valentine's Day.  Since I have started buying new clipart and have gotten much better at making things cuter, I revamped it for you guys!

It includes questions about:

*Sorting
*Estimation
*Place Value
*Subtraction
*Multiplication
*Division
*Fractions
*Using a Table
*Number Relationships
*Graphing

Click here to download it from my TpT Store for free!

I also adapted some information about Sweethearts into a reading selection and questions from Necco's Website.



As always, leave a comment if you download!  I love comments!



Don't forget to vote for me! :)
Online PhD Programs



Also, my giveaway ends this week! Click here to enter to win a Common Core Math Wall!





13 comments:

  1. Love these! Thanks for the freebies!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are awesome!!
    I wish life would slow down for me so I could start making new things :) BUT...the beach was calling my name today. ha! I would LOVE to have a rainy day though...it's been since like the beginning of December since we've had any rain...boo.hiss

    The Teachers’ Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Thanks SO much for always sharing your wonderful freebies! =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Valentine's day freebies! I can't wait to use them with my students this year. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these amber!! u rock girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking for some great clip art and I love what you use. Where did you find it??
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started buying clip art! I have gotten a lot of freebies From the Pond http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Graphics-From-The-Pond. I have also bought some from Ginger Snaps, love her stuff, http://gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com/! I also love buying from the Digital Bake shop on Etsy. Her stuff is buy 2, get 2 free. http://www.etsy.com/shop/DigitalBakeShop

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the freebies - so cute! In my file for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your are amazing!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...