Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Professional Development Reflections

Today at Pinnacle we gave 10 minute presentations to our peers.  I chose to present on Myfakewall.com.  This is such a great website to use in your classroom, and a very interesting tool for your students to use.  It is basically a fake Facebook that you can create for a book character or historical figure.

I am always so nervous speaking in front of adults!  I am trying to be more confident so I can be more effective in presenting Professional Development.  Next time I present, I will provide more examples and applications in the classroom, especially for secondary students. Overall I think my presentation went very well!

3 comments:

  1. Amber, I thought Fakewall was a great resource! Your presentation was among my favorites, and I will definitely encourage my students to use this site when completing projects. I might even make it part of my integrated unit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber,
    I thought you did a wonderful job. I didn't see that you were nervous at all. I see several ways I can use Fakewall in the classroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement guys!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...